Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default SUM only black numbers and leave out the RED ones

Usually these criteria are manually applied.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"James Silverton" wrote in message
Pascale wrote on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:52:01 -0800:

P Is it possible to add a row tsaking into account all number
P written in black and to leave out the ones in red?

P I hope so ,this would be very helpfull. Also my excel is in
P french so if you know the french terminology that would help
P alot, but please reight to me in english.

To take a contrarian approach, some criterion must have been used to get
the red color. Could that not be incorporated in a SUMIF function?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not