Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SUM only black numbers and leave out the RED ones

Pascale wrote on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:52:01 -0800:

P Is it possible to add a row tsaking into account all number
P written in black and to leave out the ones in red?

P I hope so ,this would be very helpfull. Also my excel is in
P french so if you know the french terminology that would help
P alot, but please reight to me in english.

To take a contrarian approach, some criterion must have been
used to get the red color. Could that not be incorporated in a
SUMIF function?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: