Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RaY RaY is offline

Default Excel 2000 saved files display initial view

I just figured out that the view starts at the beginning of the single files.
I want it to start at the beginning of the folders, which are before the
single files but do not know how to do that.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Not really an Excel question, but click on the Name title at the top
of that column to sort the files by name - double-click to get them in
reverse order. You will probably have folders listed first, then
files. If you want to sort them by date, click on that heading, etc,
etc.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 27, 4:22 pm, Ray wrote:
When I click open and my documents, the initial view is of the middle of the
list of files. I would like the view to begin with the file names starting
with "A". How?