Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] barman@jhu.edu is offline

Default Creating accessible color-independent charts in Excel 2007

I can't seem to figure out (it was easy in earlier versions!) how to
take pie charts (or other types of charts) and make them independent
of color. I don't mind if the chart uses color, but I don't want to
rely on color to make sure that people of varying sensitivities to
color or a black and white photocopy doesn't put the user of the chart
at a disadvantage. How can I have my different pie slices not just a
different color, but in a different cross-hatch or other fill? Thanks,
and sorry if this is obvious!