Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to print line/row numbers as well ?

You say you want to print line numbers but not row characters.

Lines and rows are same thing.

Do you want to print row numbers but not column letters?

Cannot be doneby setup...........you must have both or neither.

Workaround is to diasble row and column headers under Page Setup but in column A
have the numbers 1 through whatever just for printing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 26 Feb 2008 19:12:54 GMT, (Jeff Korn) wrote:

I want to print an Excel sheet where the line numbers (only them ! NOT the row chars !)
as well. How can I display the row/line numbers on the paper as well?

Jeff