Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Sorting rows

Aha, you didn't tell us that the data is brought over from elsewhere via
link formulas. If you were to kill/freeze all the formulas on the sheet (you
could do this easily in a couple of seconds by copying the entire sheet with
the links, then do a paste special as values (& as formats) in a **new**
sheet. The sorting should work fine in the new sheet.
--
Max
Singapore
"Bernie R." <Bernie wrote in message
Thanks Max. Tried that too and it still didn't maintain row integrity.
We'll just have to make do because we have to validate soldier's data for
deployment today and tomorrow. It's a minor nusance but manageable.

I know your advice and Nick's work on other spreadsheets that I have
created, but these were forced on us and they are linked to 4 other
worksheets and 2 workbooks.

Appreciate everyone's assistance!