CLR

Do a search for a directory called XLstart, you will find the file
Personal.xls therein. Save it elsewhere for future use and delete it from
this directory.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"SheriTingle" wrote:

Hello and thanks for the help. I am using Office 2003 Professional. When I
open Excel the workbook that opens with the application is Personal.xls. Once
I close it the workbooks are normal, Book1, Book2, etc. I have looked to see
if there is an auto open macro but there are no macros visible. I ran a
detect and repair and it did not fix the problem. This began when I did a
reinstall of Excel.