Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Please post this thread a correct full method, method about

Hi Nast,
Now that you have your own solution could you post picture urls
showing results of what you were looking for. I have no idea what
you change by hovering over anything, nor what two cells
would be merged/unmerged to me it looks like you would
merge E:P of definitions, though that is more than one can
see at one time.

In your example column C does not continue into Column D for titles
because you have something in Column D, such as space character or a formula.

David

"Nast Runsome" wrote in message ...
I found the method 10 minutes ago.

Procedure of the hovering:
1. Merge the sheet's 2 cells that borders horizontally.
2. Unmerge the 2 cells.

For everything for the posting, I appreciate you very much.