Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nast Runsome Nast Runsome is offline

Default Please post this thread a correct full method, method about

This microsoft.com disarranged the Drawing.
Please see picture of the .xls sheet and understand the "hovering".
URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the pictu
http://icrontic.com/forum/attachment...4&d=1203776781

All texts, below "DEFINITION" cell, in E column in the picture is hovering,
but all texts, below "TITLE" cell, in C column in the picture is not hovering.

If the "hovering" is misnomer for the "hovering" function, To you, I
apologize about the misnomer.

Reason of writing of the "hovering": I haven't known mot juste, mot juste
for the function.

For everything for the posting, I appreciate you very much.