Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Please post this thread a correct full method, method about

Hi Nast,
Tool Tips as they are called in HTML for a link or image Title=
in Excel are called Screen Tips

Add a hyperlink to a cell and a screen tip via Ctrl+K or right-click then insert/edit hyperlink
Instructions:
type D7 in Cell D7, then use Ctrl+K
text to display you will see D7 change to D7 cell just for heck of it
upper right corner "Screen Tip" button, type "Yaba Daba Doo, go to cell A1"
on the left choose place in this document
Type in the cell reference: type in A1

Excel also has Cell Comments, you can add on to a cell by
right click on a cell then "insert comment"
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ccomment.htm

This is a newsgroup, and we are just users such as yourself.
--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"Nast Runsome" wrote in message ...
Nast Runsome

Customer Service
Microsoft Corporation

text-hovering in Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

Dear, Customer Service:

Please post this thread a correct full method, method about text-hovering in
Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

Drawing of .xls sheet in the Excel:
----------------------------------
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | I | J |
K | L | M | N
| | This is | | These are drawing of the .xls sheet in the
Excel and and

Above C column's
all texts (C All Texts): This is example of the text-hovering
hiding unhovering texts (Hiding Texts): example of the text-hovering

Above E column's all texts (E All Texts):
These are drawing of the .xls sheet in the Excel and and

Full description about the hovering:
The E All Texts is hovering, but the Hiding Texts is hiding and isn't
hovering.

Full reason of the
asking:
I want to hover the All C Texts, and to keep above horizontal length of the
C column.

wanting:
If I don't do the keeping, Into one page, my printer prints A-O (A through
O) columns of the sheet only and doesn't print P-V (P through V) columns of
the sheet regardless I minimum-decrease print-scaling of all texts of A-V (A
through V) columns of the sheet.
But I want the printer to one-page print the All C Texts.

Methods that have failed the hovering of the All C Texts fully:
Beyond the C column's right edge (C Right Edge), Overtyping, of the All C
Texts, to the C column.
Deleting of the All C Texts, then beyond the C Right Edge, Retyping, of the
All C Texts, to the C column.
Double-clicking of the C Right Edge, auto-fitting of the C column, then
Dragging, of the C Right Edge, to left of the C Right Edge.

For everything for the posting, I appreciate you very much.

Sincerely,

Nast Runsome