Jens Thiel

Carlos,

there is no easy way to do that, but we have integrated RTD
Pause/Resume/Restart into our ManagedXLL product.

Best regards,
Jens.

--
http://www.stochastix.de
Replace MSDN with my first name when replying to my email address!

"
. com wrote in message
I've searched on MSFT's Knowledge Base for references on how to Start/Stop
the RTD links from continuously populating, but except for the Manual
calculation method, there appears to not be anything.
We have a user who uses a mixture of the older DDE links in their Formulas
in Excel and the new RTD links, now they can Stop/Start the DDE links

using
another application called DDE Server, but the RTD links continue to
populate, the sheet is quite large so he has to go into Task Manager to

gain
control of Excel 2002 again.
I was wondering if anyone know of a way to Stop/Start the RealTimeData

links
in Excel if you have the calculation flagged on Automatic...?