Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Not Blank Cells

Works for me "if" the look-like-blanks in Column F are truly blank.

Have looked to see if perhaps Excel changed the $F2 to F2 or $F$2 in your
formula is: =NOT(ISBLANK($F2))

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:58:01 -0800, Nate wrote:

I tested using the formula you provided and all cells that appear blank
actually are blank (or at least they are returning 0). When I highlight the
whole range A2:F171 and then enter formula is =NOT(ISBLANK($F2)) - it
highlights ever cell in my range. Column F is the only column with any blank
cells. I'm just not sure if my formula is wrong or if I'm doing something
else wrong. Thanks for all of your input.