Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default I'm nto charts, please be nice. (Bar graph question)

If it's a bar, he can't float above the bar. Outside end is to the right.
(Yeah, I know, most people say bar when they mean column.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Andy Pope" wrote in message
Is that a 3d chart by any chance?

pgarcia wrote:
Sorry, I should have pointed out that I have Off2k. I have: left, right,
center and justify only.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Right click the data labels and on the Alignment tab is a droplist
containing Label Positions. Try the Outside End position.

Cheers
Andy

pgarcia wrote:

I have a bar graph and when the numbers are populated, they set on top
of the bar. Is there away to have the number huver/float above the bar?
I have 6 bar graphs and I have to click on the amonts and move it up
some so your able to see the number and no, my boss will not let me use
the background "opaque".

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel