Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default I'm nto charts, please be nice. (Bar graph question)

Hi,

Right click the data labels and on the Alignment tab is a droplist
containing Label Positions. Try the Outside End position.

Cheers
Andy

pgarcia wrote:
I have a bar graph and when the numbers are populated, they set on top of the
bar. Is there away to have the number huver/float above the bar? I have 6 bar
graphs and I have to click on the amonts and move it up some so your able to
see the number and no, my boss will not let me use the background "opaque".

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info