uriel78

Thank you for youyr suggestion, I try both of the utilities but I can't find
how to do what I need...I can't believe that I must apply labels one by
one...I'll get crazy....:-(

"John Mansfield" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Yes, it's possible to do. You can do so by installing one of the

following
data labeling add-in tools into Excel:

Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add-in located at:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

and/or John Walkenbach's Chart Tools add-in located at:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm

These tools will allow you to add a range of data labels outside of your
regular chart range. As such, you can customize those labels to read
anything you want.

Both are free and contain detailed instructions as to how to install and
use. You can download them from the websites above.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com