uriel78

Default Label columns in column charts

Now, it's Easter time, but I still need to work to complete my
thesis...well, let's go on...:-)

I've got a column chart in which the height of each column represents the
sum of unique values, so that if the column's height is 4, it means it
represents the occurence of 4 single events (1+1+1+1)

Now, referring this example I wish to label each column placing the name of
the single events, so, if the column's height is 4 the labels should be

from 0 to 1 - e1
from 1 to 2 - e2
from 2 to 3 - e3
from 3 to 4 - e4

(note that I have the labels in my active sheet)

As I have many columns in my chart, I'd need to do this operation for every
single column...

is it possible to do such a thing??

Thanks in advance and may everyone have a peaceful day...!