Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.windowsupdate
PA Bear [MS MVP] PA Bear [MS MVP] is offline

Default Programs not responding

Forwarded to microsoft.public.excel & microsoft.public.excel.misc via
crosspost.
--
~PA Bear

Frustrated User wrote:
I have started having trouble with EXCEL 2003 on opening and closing
files.
Until about a week ago it was okay. It will hang on an open of a sheet
(the
task manager says it is not responding), stay that way for a while and
eventually come back to life. It does the same on a close. I've tried
backing out the last couple of updates, but that had no effect. Any
suggestions?

P.S. this is happening on both of our computers - one Dell desktop and one
Gateway notebook.

Thanks!