Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How can I plot a graph using 4 daxes to show relationships?

Excel doesn't even do three axes well, certainly not in XYZ value axis form.
I doubt you'll find any graphics package that attempts four axes in 2D space
(i.e., screen or paper).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Captain_Awesome" wrote in
message ...
Hello,

I would like to plot a graph showing the relationships between 4
variables.
(this is engineering, and want to plot values at which failure will occur)

I want to have a mad awesome sweet graph with 4 axis set up and a curve
that
goes around and probably joins up somewhere making some kind of shape.

Is there anyway I can do this in excel?

Regards,
Scott