Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Error Message in 2007

Look for formulas and name definitions that resolve to or include #REF!

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
And some tools that may help you find those invalid references...

Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

And I like Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson)
Name
Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Since you're using xl2007, you may want to use its built in name manager:
Formulas tab|Defined Names Group|Name manager icon.

WhytheQ wrote:

I've just started with 2007 and am getting an error message that I'd
rather do without:

A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references.

Verify that your formula contains a valid path, workbook, range name,
and cell reference

I've been in Excel OptionsFormulas and disable all options in the
sections 'Error Checking' and 'Error Checking rules' but this message
still persists.

Does anybody know a way to disable this message?

Regards,
JasonQ

--

Dave Peterson