Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
1genxer 1genxer is offline

Default Chart Skew in 2007

After pulling away one slice of the pie. I can, and just did on 2001, skew
the remaining sections of the pie. It might help to imagine a pillar that was
cut off diagonally by a sword. The outside it "higher" in the back while
angling down towards the fron that is "lower". Is there a way to do this with
2007?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

What do you mean, "skew" a pie slice, or make the outside "taller"? You can
single click twice to select a pie chart, then drag that slice away from the
center of the pie. You could not select multiples with the Ctrl key.

All I can think of is that you may have copied the charts into PowerPoint,
ungrouped them, then did some kind of shape manipulation there.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"1genxer" wrote in message
In 2001 and 2003 versions of Excel I could click on a slice of a pie chart
(or multiples by holding ctrl) and skew it. I could for instance take a
pie
piece and make the outside "taller" than the middle. However I can't seem
do that with 2007. Can anyone help me? This effect was very useful in my
presentations as it made the charts really pop.