Wazooli

Default another for the experts

I have now figured out my VLOOKUP problem, so let me proceed with my troubles.

I have a sheett of data that represents the entire human genome, organized
in ascending order by chromosome. The list is around 9500 rows, and consists
of 9 columns. The first is always going to be my x series (the whole point
of this is to make a dynamic scatter plot), and each subsequent column is a
log2 value, for 1 of 8 individual data sets, which represent my y series. I
know how to keep the x series constant, and choose which y series i want via
a combo box and linked cell, with the help of an offset formula. This works
great for all 9500 data points, and I can graph each column against the x
series no problem. I am, however, running into trouble if I try to implement
a second combo box/linked cell that allows me to choose to graph an
individual chromosome. I realize I need dynamic ranges for this, as the
SERIES formula is essentially uneditable, so any help is appreciated.

wazooli