Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default RE Create account with regular income - How?

Hi Martin

File got picked up by my spam filter and put in Junk.
Retrieved file and sorted, on its way back to you.

You were starting in Row 5, so the Reference to cell A2 in the formula I
posted, needed to have been changed to A5.
The reference is relative, so it will alter as you copy down so it is
looking at column A of whatever row it is on.
Cells now remain blank, until payment date is = Today.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Roger Govier" <roger@technology4unospamdotcodotuk wrote in message
Nothing arrived her.
Can you try again

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:08:29 -0000, "Roger Govier"
<roger@technology4unospamdotcodotuk wrote:

Hi Martin

Send me your workbook, and I will see if I can sort it out.
Mail to
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Do the obvious with at and dot.

Sent