Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheryll from Connecticut Sheryll from Connecticut is offline

Default I want to convert a formula to the actual number/verbage

For example:
I had a worksheet with lowercase verbage in several cells. I wanted to have
the verbage written in all uppercase, so I used the "Upper" formula to
convert it. But now I would like to change it to the absolute verbage rather
than a formula (Or converting a formula to the actual number in the cell) I
used to be able to do this in LOTUS, but can't remember how. I just remember
that it was as simple as hitting CTR and then another key. Not sure if it
would be the same in Excel anyway.