Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Filter Position

Press the CTRL key when you click or turn off the Pop-up blocker.

Derek wrote:

I would have liked to start a new thread but for some reason it's not letting
me - sorry if this causes problems for anyone

I have two different files with large volumes of data (40,000+ rows) which I
am analysing. In one when I have filtered on a column and then go to filter
the same column to a new value it defaults to the postion in the list which I
just used, in the other it defaults to the top of the list and I have to find
where I was up to again. Does someone know how I can switch between these
different default positions?