Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pascale Pascale is offline

Default Lists

Ok So how do I do that, and do you have these terms in french? or

"Tyro" wrote:

You're talking about a list box or combo box. You'll have to create it again
on the second sheet. You can insert a form control or Active X control on
the second sheet and refer to the original list on the first sheet -
ListFillRange and set your LinkedCell to the cell you want on the second
sheet.

Tyro

"Pascale" wrote in message
Sorry my bad explanations, what I mean is to trnafer a scroll down list in
french they are called Liste Déroulante! How can I refer to this list from
another sheet?
TK again

"Tyro" wrote:

Select the list, copy it (Ctrl+C) and in the cell where you want the list
start on the other sheet, paste the list (Ctrl+V)

Tyro

"Pascale" wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to know how to activate a list from one sheet to another,
In
other words, I have a liste on one sheet, and I am making a new sheet
in
table format and I would like to get to the list that is on another
sheet!
How can I do this?

Pascale