Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
al al is offline

Default Labeling Secondary x Axis

I am working on a custom line/column chart. The data on the primary y axis
presents change in a 96-97, 97-98, 98-99 and so on format. The secondard y
axis has columns representing profits for 1997, 1998, 1999, etc. I am only
able to chart the x category axis with the 96-97, 97-98 ...sequence of years
separated by small verticle lines. The secondary axis columns sit on top of
the range of years (96-97) rather than the year (97) that the secondary
column represents. I tried spacing with a blank space but that did not work.

I would like to have the secondary columns, for example, 1998 profits sit on
top of the 98 in 97-98 rather than in the middle of 97-98.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Al