Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daniel Trojan[_2_] Daniel Trojan[_2_] is offline

Default Error Message: Not enough system resources to display complete

Screen resolution is high, and no, there has been NO SOLUTION to this
problem. I agree that the problem crops up both in large/complex
spreadsheets and small/new spreadsheets as well.

All signs point to this being an underlying memory issue, not something the
user can address with quick fixes. Considering it can lead to loss of data,
I'm pretty angry that it's gone unanswered.

-Daniel

"CLR" wrote:

If Screen Resolution is low on the computers experiencing this problem, try
increasing it..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

I am new to googlegroups so if this all comes out wrong the next post
should be OK :o)

Daniel,

Have you found a solution to this problem. I am having the same.

We have a series of cleint machines, brand new, new profiles new
everything. 2Gb Ram, 50GB HDD space free, dual core 1.6Ghz
processors
and Excel errors with:

Microsoft Office Excel
Not enough system resources to display completely

This also occurs on older PC's with excessive amounts of RAM and HDD
space. I have noticed this is reproducable when trying to save the
spreadsheets. Some spreadsheets are more complex than others but
even
on basic spreadsheets there are problems. All the machines have
office 2007 SP1 installed, actually one does not and experiences the
same problem.
I was wondering if this was network related but after a days
researching I am inclined to think this is a Micorosoft problem, this
problem seems to have occured with every version of office from 2000
onwards.

Any ideas, when i have come across more I will be back, this is
driving me nuts and it seems to be happening to quite a few people
but
with no fixes