Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kamil Kamil is offline

Default Excel Database

1. I would start from exporting the table to excel sheet.
2. To keep the right form of input date perhaps you should use
Data|Validation tool.
3. You should create a new user Form to enable entering data, using VBA.
4. The user form should be able to find the first, the last, the previous
and the next record. It also should be able to add a new record.
5. If any of the reports is simple enought you perhaps you could use the
mail merge tool in Word. Otherwise I would need more details to give the
solution

Hope it would be useful

"PeterM" wrote:

I have an Access 2003 database that I built. I'ts very basic; it's a single
table with two columns as a primary key (to prevent duplicates), one data
entry form and 5 or 6 reports. I discovered that the organization that I
built this for doesn't have Access, only Word, Excel, Powerpoint and
Publisher.

Can anyone point me to a sample or instructions on how to recreate this very
basic Access app to either Excel or Word?

Any help is appreciated!