Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mschulze mschulze is offline

Default linking sheets in the workbook and getting rid of the ZERO

Ok. I am thinking this is a format problem, but when I go to link sheets in
the workbook and copy one sheet to the other, I am getting a zero in the
columns. For example when I enter a number 3 on sheet 1 and want it to go to
sheet 2, no problem, but when I enter a number 5 cells below in the same
column on sheet 1, sheet 2 has zeros going from the previous number 3 down to
the rencently entered number. How do I eliminate this on sheet 2?