Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
NN NN is offline

Default Customizing "blank workbook"

Thanks :o)

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Ps.

To add New

Tools|Customize|commands tab|file category
drag the New icon over the file menu.
When the file menu expands, put it where you like it.

To delete New...
tools|customize (just to see that dialog)
expand the file menu and drag it off that toolbar.

NN wrote:

I have created "book.xlt", placed it i xlstartup fodler.
When i open excel, the workbook that opens as default, contains fthe
formatting from book.xlt.
However;
if I choose "File" -- "New..." (notice ...) and click on "Blank Workbook",
the workbook excel shows me, does not contain the desired formatting.
Is this how it is supposed to work?
Or am I doing something wrong?
Of course i would like "Balnk woorkbook" also to contain my default
formatting.

--

Dave Peterson