Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default using a result of a formula to generate text in Excel 2003

=IF(ScoreForArea1<=66,"Goal and Intervention text","")

etc.

If the score for Area1 is in cel1 A10, then use

=IF(A10<=66,"Goal and Intervention text","")

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"THIRDCOAST" wrote in message
I have a testing program that scores questions. I want to use a results of
scoring range in 10 areas to cue a cell that has text in them to be included
in a treatment plan.

Questions scoring range are Low 0-33 (cue) goal and
intervention text
Mod. 34-66 Same as
above
High 67-100 (Omit)
goal and intervention

My scores already already place themselves in the low, mod, and high cells.
I would like the goals and interventions to list themselves if the scores are
in the low to moderate range only. There are 10 areas of scoring. So if 5 of
10 are the low to moderate range, I would like the result to be a list of 5
goals and interventions of the scores.