Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Manual Calculation

Ugh, sorry can't help you there. I am using XL 2003.

Can you press Alt-F11 to access the VB Editor and check the
"ThisWorkbook" module for that workbook to see if there is any code
there? It would look like this:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

HTH,
JP

On Jan 28, 1:06*pm, TeresaD wrote:
How do I check that? *I am using Excel 2007.

"JP" wrote:
Maybe there's a Workbook_Open event that is setting the calculation
mode to manual?

--JP

On Jan 28, 10:32 am, TeresaD
wrote:
I know, I completely exited Excel and I made sure that the file I saved as
Automatic Calculation was the first file I opened when I got back into Excel,
and it still opened in Manual Calculation.- Hide quoted text -