Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
TeresaD TeresaD is offline

Default Manual Calculation

I know, I completely exited Excel and I made sure that the file I saved as
Automatic Calculation was the first file I opened when I got back into Excel,
and it still opened in Manual Calculation.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Excel takes this setting from the first workbook opened in a session. This setting applies to all open workbooks in a session, no
matter what their original setting was.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten