Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Non existant rows and columns

hi
are column/row headers showing. can you select in the gray area.
the author may have colored the cells gray. if not then they have to be
hidden.

Regards
FSt1

"Sparky13" wrote:

Nope: Checked that first thing. Everything is blank after I75. I can insert
additional columns / rows but I get a message to save the file first to reset
the last blank cell. I work a lot with Excel but can not find anything on
this type of format.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
not sure but check for hidden rows and columns. The author of the template
file may have hidden all but what was needed for the template.

Regards
FSt1

"Sparky13" wrote:

I have templates that is part of a .xla workbook which are copied into a
active workbook via VBA when needed. These template only show columns A to I
and rows 1 to 75. Everything else is gray. How is this possible?