Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default EXCEL: always start edit/replace at FIND WHAT: line

During a session of Excel, the EditFind or Replace remembers where you last
left off.

Presumably you left off at the Find/Replace with: dialog.

No way to "force" Excel to change this behaviour AFAIK.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:24:00 -0800, Danchisko - UMDNJ <Danchisko -
wrote:

Using Excel 2003 SP3.

First time I start EXCEL and use EDIT/REPLACE, the cursor sits at the FIND
WHAT: line. All other times, the cursor goes to the REPLACE WITH: line.

It's illogical to start at the REPLACE WITH: line. How do I force the
EDIT/REPLACE command to ALWAYS start at the FIND WHAT: line?