Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Unable to access VBA editor

Perhaps finding out where your Personal.xlsb is and renaming it to something
else so that Excel will not load it might help..

Tyro

" wrote in message

I have just re-installed Office 2007, and now when I load Excel, the
"Visual Basic", "Macros" and "Record Macro" icons in the Developer ribbon
are grayed out and 'Alt F11' does nothing except cause a 'ping' noise.

I previously have some Macro's stored in the Personal.xlsb and seem to
remember hiding it.

I can't now find how to get back into this area, and am at a loss on how
to recove this functionallity - anyone any ideas?