Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Table of Tabs

Rather than an index sheet with hyperlinks.......how do you get back to the
index sheet?.............try a sheet navigation toolbar or similar.

Sheet navigation bar from Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I prefer.

See this google search result for Bob's code.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Don't forget..........right-click on any of the navigation arrows at lower left
will give you a 15-sheet list and "more sheets" to pick from.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:58:01 -0800, Cyclewench
wrote:

Trying to create a "table of contents" of all my tabs in a worksheet. I've
seen this on other worksheets as a hierarchy list of tabs on the left of the
screen... like a folder view... any suggestions?