Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Martin L Martin L is offline

Default Paste EXCEL 2007 sheet into WORD 2007 - objects move around

Hi!

We have developed a number of standard datasheets that we use on a daily
basis in our business. The datasheets contain, among other things, logos and
certification texts. We recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2007,
and have encountered problems when copying the sheets into WORD reports.
After the upgrade, the images and textboxes of the sheets move about after
pasting into WORD, destroying the layout of our reports. We copy the sheet as
picture "as printed". Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any advice on
how to proceed?

Thanks,

Martin