meyerse

Default resize chart on copyo

1) I'm using Microsoft Office 2003
2) My file is large (26meg) with many graphs (50+)

My problem is that all my graphs must be the same size and format so I
created one graph that looks exactly the way I want it. The information is
by state, so I have to copy it for each state I want to display. When I
copy the graph, so I can save myself time and link it up to the next states
data, it RESIZES THE GRAPH. These graphs must all be the same size. Now I
can simply manually resize it but with so many graphs this is a hassle, plus
others make changes in the workbook which changes some of the graphs size and
I have to resize those all again. IS THERE A WAY TO PAST THE COPY OF THE
GRAPH AND HAVE IT NOT CHANGE THE SIZE!!! I have it set to move but not size
with cells too, but this doesn't seem to have an impact either way.