Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeremy Jeremy is offline

Default Rounding a Calculated Percentage to the Nearest 5

I am looking for the formula that allows me to take a cell with the value of
140 for example. In the next cell I want to multiply the previous cell by
..55. I would then like to round that cell to the nearest 5. So I would like
to have 77 automatically converted to 75. I think the formula involves
=MROUND but I'm not sure how to use it while doing the percentage
calculations and rounding at the same time.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone. Tried to put the question as simply
as possible.