Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default drop page fields here and drop series fields here

For an OLAP chart, in the field list, there are two kinds of fields. The
fields with numerical data (measures) have an icon with 1 and 0 symbols.
These fields can go into the data area only, where they become the bars
or lines in the chart.

The other fields can go into any of the other areas of the chart -- the
Page area, Series area or Category area.

Changing the pivot chart will change the layout of the pivot table on
which it is based.

Souris wrote:
I have an OLAP chart ion my chart sheet.

On the bottom and top have drop page fields and seriers fields here.

I have no idea which fields I can drag and drop.

any information is great appreciated,

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures