Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Garza Garza is offline

Default Can I get Excel to automatically BOLD dates 30d before expirat

This isn't working for me. What could I be doing wrong?

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Select the range of cells to be formatted
Use the command Format | Conditional Formatting
In the dialog, specify:
Formula Is : =AND(A1TODAY(),A1-TODAY()<30)
and click the Format button the dialog to make bold and/or colour the cells)

NOTE: in this formula change A1 to the first (the one that is uppermost to
the left) cell in your range
best wishes and Happy New Year
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
I am new to Excel (obviously), and I have created a simple worksheet that
contains numerous dates. I wish to have the dates become bold when they
are
to expire within 30 days. Is there a formula for that purpose?

Thanks...