Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Column and Bar Charts

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
PA said:

Thanks, that works, on most of our files that I experimented with. However,
the file needing to have the columns widened because they are far to narrow,
has a gap width of 10, and I do not know why.

Is it possible you have a cluster column chart, but that most series in
the cluster lack data values at each point?

If *all* series in the cluster lack values except one, you can set the
bar overlap to be 100%, with no ill effects.

--
Del Cotter