Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Help!! I am trying to delete a toolbar (avery)

Do you know the name of the file?

Close excel and search for that filename using windows explorer.

I'm betting that it's in one of your XLStart folders. And excel will open that
workbook each time it excel opens.

If you find it in one of your XLStart folders, move it to a different location.

bvealey wrote:

I have and use the Avery Wizard. However, when I open Excel, Word, or
Outlook it automatically appears in the toolbar section. I have deleted it
over and over, but when I reopen any of the above, it's still there.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of it permanently in the toolbars???

bvealey

--

Dave Peterson