Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Help!! I am trying to delete a toolbar (avery)

Hi Bvealey,

I've never used Avery Wizard, so I really can't say if there is a way to
disable it from that program. You didn't say what version of Excel you were
using. Let's suppose 2003. One quick way to get it off the toolbar if it's
a button, not its own bar, is to hold down the Alt key and drag the button of
the toolbar. This will not be permanent.

If it's an Add-in you might choose the command Tools, Add-Ins and uncheck
the box beside the Avery Wizard. If this works it may be permanent.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"bvealey" wrote:

I have and use the Avery Wizard. However, when I open Excel, Word, or
Outlook it automatically appears in the toolbar section. I have deleted it
over and over, but when I reopen any of the above, it's still there.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of it permanently in the toolbars???

bvealey