Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Count of Names in Column A

You could enter a list of *all* your agents in say Column B, and then in
Column C, try something like this:

=Countif(A:A,B1)

And copy down as far as there are names in your Column B "unique list".
--
HTH,

RD

"jeannie v" wrote in message
Hello Experts:

I have several names posted several times in Column A and which will

change
from day to day. How can I count all occurences of each name in Column A
each day. The agents will never be in the same cells and the names of the
agents will change each day. Can anyone give me direction? Thank you as
always,
--
jeannie v