Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Filter All Tabs

This may not work for you, but I'd keep all my data in one worksheet.

I'd add a field for region and then I could filter by any of the fields in the
database.

And on top of making it easier to use (I think), it also means that there would
be fewer chances for errors--changes made to those other tabs may not be
included in the master (by mistake).

Supe wrote:

I have an Excel sheet that has a Master Tab and then 5 other tabs that breaks
out the Master information by Region. All spreadsheets have filters. Is
there a way that if you select a certain vendor from a drop down on the
Master tab that all the other tabs would filter by that vendor as well?

--

Dave Peterson