Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003 Formulas

I think you'll find, Marcelo, that DATEDIF has been missing from Excel help
for versions after 2000 (unless it's still in the Brazilian version?).
There is an explanation of the function at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx (previously
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm).
--
David Biddulph

"Marcelo" wrote in message
check datedif funcion on the help it will help you a lot;

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Skeeter man" escreveu:

I need help...I'm trying to find a formula that will figure how many days
and
employee will have based on how many years he/she has been employed. My
spreadsheet looks something like this...
Name Hire Date Years Employed Days
Annual
Leave
Mr. Smith 8-28-1973 35
?

Annual Leave is aquired like this..
1-2 years: 5 days, 3-7 years: 10 days, 8-14 years: 15 days, 15-19
years:20
days, 20-24 years: 25 days, 25 years or mo 30 days.
Can anyone help me?