Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Skeeter man[_2_] Skeeter man[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 Formulas

Thanks, but I've already got a formula to fiqure how many years each employee
has, I'm having trouble writing a formula that will calculate all the given
information and then telling me how many days they should be off. If this
can be done in the "Datedif" function, I don't know how to do it.

"Marcelo" wrote:

check datedif funcion on the help it will help you a lot;

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Skeeter man" escreveu:

I need help...I'm trying to find a formula that will figure how many days and
employee will have based on how many years he/she has been employed. My
spreadsheet looks something like this...
Name Hire Date Years Employed Days Annual
Leave
Mr. Smith 8-28-1973 35
?

Annual Leave is aquired like this..
1-2 years: 5 days, 3-7 years: 10 days, 8-14 years: 15 days, 15-19 years:20
days, 20-24 years: 25 days, 25 years or mo 30 days.
Can anyone help me?