Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kskaug1 kskaug1 is offline

Default In Excel, colored text is printing in black. Shaded cells are

I don't have the option for "Draft Quality". I'm printing to a color printer
(Xerox machine) and the Color box has been checked (print function). If I
convert this document to Adobe, it prints in the correct color, however I
cannot get it to print out of Excel correctly. (where the text itself is in
color). Thanks -

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Have you unchecked "Draft Quality" just below "Black and White"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:39:00 -0800, Tu wrote:

I got the same problem. Text only only print in black color and show in
preview black. Tried your suggestion but it still did not work...

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Check these:
1) File | Page Setup; open Sheet tab; look for Print .. Black & White
(middle, left of dialog)
2) File | Print ; open printer properties and see if you have set it to
print in greyscale
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kskaug1" wrote in message
I have colored text in my Excel spreadsheet, however it will not print in
color. The shaded cells print ok and I'm only printing one spreadsheet on
one tab (not a group of worksheets). Even print preview is in black and
white.